Friday, April 13, 2007

My Pal "Buck"



This is another Pal of mine, he is a great dog for kids and loves older people. He will eat just about anything and is always hungry. Don't really know how old he is, but he is very lovable. He belongs to some of my grandchildren and they gave him the name of "Buck" I would guess that Buck is six or seven years old. He makes a really good person warmer on a cold day or night. The lovable guy sheds hair and that the only bad thing about him. I guess I forgot to say that he loves adventure and has a tendency to go off exploring by himself. The thing I don't like about this is: he never asks me to go with him.

If I get into the car to go somewhere, he is right there in the seat next to me and ready to help me drive. If I do something wrong, like run a stop sign which I never do, he never tells anyone about it. He just sets there and smiles at me. It's true, A Dog is mans best friend! Here you go Buck, Have another steak ..............

Ben Bauer

No comments: