Saturday, June 23, 2007

I was peeking in your window !

I was peeking in your window..

I was peeking in your window, but didn’t see you anywhere. You must have been out paying bills or grocery shopping. The reason I was there was because of what someone said about you and I didn’t believe it. I wanted to find out if it were true or not.

It was said that you didn’t love me any more and I needed you so very much as a friend. You are one of the few people that believe me and will lend me your car with a full tank of gas. I think you know I would have filled it up if I had had some money but it cost so much and your car does have a very large tank. But as you noticed, I did leave enough gas in the tank so you could get to the gas station. Only a true friend would do that!

That package of cookies that you left on the back seat, well I was hungry so I ate them, I know you would have told me to eat them if you had known that I was hungry. Also I found some change in the glove compartment and there was more in the little slide out tray by the steering wheel! Thanks, I promise I will pay you back some day.

I’ll check back later to see if you are home as I would like to spend a night or two with you, I was put out of my apartment because back rent for several months was due. I know I sent them a check last month. Don’t know what went wrong at the race track, I was sure I had a winner. Besides I need to return this outfit I am wearing, back to you and get another one. There is a big party at the country club and I have been ask to be a bar tender and hopefully I will meet a rich widow there. Oh yeah, I found a credit card in a pocket of your jacket, I think you should know it’s all maxed out. I will leave it in your jacket pocket where I found it.

I’ll return around five o’clock, then maybe we can have dinner together. I think you know all the things I don’t like to eat! There is a new dinner club called: “Sample”, perhaps we can have dinner there but you will have to make a reservation. Phone number is 369- 4402.

Your Liquor cabinet is A little low on stuff, maybe you could call the liquor store and have them make a delivery.

That one flower that had bloomed by the front door! It was so pretty I just had to pick it for my lapel. Oh yeah, one more thing, when I opened the gate, the dog got out, but don’t worry. I saw the City Dog Catcher pick her up and put her in the back of his truck in a cage. I’m sure you can retrieve her from the pound.

Now don’t go anywhere as I will be there around five o’clock this evening,.

Your Friend,
Leffty…..
B.R.B.

No comments: